So one of my favorite colors to incorporate during the fall and winter time is a bright cranberry shade! It's a little bit less intense than red, but still gives the eye a really festive look so I thought that I would show you how to do a really wearable version of a neutral look with this shade!
1) Start by priming your eyes with any type of eye primer
2) take a matte light brown shade a few shades darker than your skintone and pat it all over the lid with a flat shader brush
3) flip your brush and use the other side to pat a frosty cranberry shade onto the outer third of your eye, gently blending it into the brown
4) take a crease brush and a slightly deeper cranberry/burgundy shade. Mines was matte, but it can be shimmery and deepen up the outer half of the crease by using windshield wiper motions and also taking it on the outer V
5) take a matte cream or white shade and use it underneath the browbones as a highlight
6) Take a pencil brush and that frosty cranberry shade (the first shade you used!) and apply it under the lower lashline
7) apply a black liner to the upper lashline
8) apply a few coats of your favorite mascara!
To finish off your face, take a light peach blush and very lightly apply it on your cheeks. Your eyes are going to be the standout feature so avoid going to dramatic with the blush! Also, highlight and contour a little using a pearly highlighter and a matte bronzer.
I would stick with a nude or a light pink rather than going dark or bright. I used a light pink glittery gloss!
So that was my tutorial on how to use cranberry! I hope you liked this makeup look and let me know in the comments if there are any other colors you'd like to see me do a makeup tutorial on!