Friday, March 28, 2014

March 2014 Birchbox!

Hi guys!
So I got my birchbox yesterday so I thought I'd do a unboxing for you! I know that every single other birchbox subscriber gets their box like mid month, but living in the middle of the ocean, I get it a lot later. So this might not be that interesting, but let's get into this!

So in this box I got Jergens BB Body, which is a BB creme for your body. Just when you think the BB trend dies down, they go ahead and do this. But I am actually kind of interested to see if this is going to be like a body foundation type product or if its more or a tinted lotion. I also got Inka Eyeliner in Green Lagoon. It is a gorgeous spring green shade with some shimmer in it. I love this eyeliner shade and I'm so excited to try it out! Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper is the next product I got. I don't really have curly hair, but I have wavy hair, so I'm interested to see if this will work or not. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume. This is going to be an interesting perfume to try because it only has one main ingredient and I don't really know how its going to smell. Lastly, I got Supergoop sunscreen. I am really excited for this one because I've heard wonders about supergoop, but I never bought it because its so expensive! 

So I promise I'll review as many of these as I can! I am so happy with this box because the eyeliner is full sized and is worth $20, already double than what I paid! Let me know if you subscribe to birchbox and what you got in this moth's box in the comments!
-Sisi

2 comments:

  1. The UK march birchbox was really disappointing x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I'm sorry to hear that! I find that birchbox is very hit and miss and this was the first box that I've loved in a while!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete