Monday, March 31, 2014

Mini Old Navy Haul!

Hey guys!
So I got a couple of things from Old Navy and I wanted to show them to you! I only got three things, so this post will be really quick! Let's get started. 

 




I got this tank top! It's really cool because it is a burnout white tank top and it says "Fun. Fearless. Free." I thought that this would be fun to wear with a sports bra because I've been loving to live in my workout clothes lately or I think that this could also be a really cool beach coverup because its sheer, but not boring!

Next I got two pairs of slippers because they were 2 for $5. In Hawaii, we literally live in cheap slippers so I got a couple pairs from Old Navy. I got a chocolate brown one and a silver one because I thought that they'd match with any outfit I'd wear! 


So that was my mini old navy haul! Leave suggestions for future posts in the comments because I'd love to hear what you guys want to see and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!
-Sisi

1 comment:

  1. Really cute top! Just found your blog and was wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and FB? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete