Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My 8th Liebster Award!

 

Hi guys!
I have been nominated for another liebster award by Barbs from 300 Days of England! I absolutely love her blog and she is seriously one of the sweetest bloggers so check out her blog here. 

The rules of the liebster award are...
- to link back to the blogger who nominated you 
- to share 11 facts about yourself
- answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- tag people and leave them 11 questions!

But since this is my 8th, I'm going to do things a little differently! I'm not going to tag individuals, but I'll leave questions at the end of this post so everyone can do it! Let's get into it!

11 Facts About Myself!
1) I love animated comedy shows! Family Guy and American Dad and Bobs Burgers are amazing shows, but American Dad is my absolute favorite!

2) I'm really into makeup, but I don't really do much with skincare! 

3) I love spending my money on workout clothes and swimwear! 

4) I have a personal blog, which I'll link here!

5) I have tore some cartilage in my shoulder and I'm getting surgery on it in June

6) My favorite actresses of right now are Anna Kendrick and Jennifer Lawrence

7) I love listening to spanish songs. For a list of my favorites click here!

8) I have trouble sticking to schedules (if you've read my blog for a while, you'll know what I'm talking about)

9) My favorite album right now is Love, Lust, Faith, & Dreams by 30 Seconds to Mars

10) I am a huge yoga junkie

11) Some sites that I look at daily are... Yahoo, FitSugar, and Blogger!

Barb's 11 Questions
1) Pringles or Oreos?
Oreos! I really love the mint oreos!

2) If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go?
I would like to say the 1920's in America because I love the art and literature from that time, but WW1 doesn't sound that fun... 

3) Which famous character would you cook dinner for?
Anna Kendrick! I totally love her and I think that it would be fabulous to meet her (and cook for her)!

4) ... And what would you prepare?
Probably something easy, yet yummy... Like lasagna? 

5) If you could change your hair color for 24 hours, what would you choose?
Bright red!

6) Name something that brightens up your day?
Reading some of my favorite blogs!

7) What is the furthest place from home you've been to?
New York! Haha really not that far for most, but it's far when you live in the middle of the pacific!

8) What was your dream job as a kid?
Princess!

9) What song is your first pick for a karaoke night?
Probably something really funny to rap like Thrift Shop or something like that!

10) Something you wish you were able to do?
Fly!

11) Do you remember the last handwritten letter you sent?
Yes! It was extra credit for english last year!

I hope that you enjoyed this post and definitely check out Barb's blog! I'll leave 11 questions for all of you lovely people at the end of this post, so feel free to answer all or some of them in a comment below!
-Sisi

My questions for YOU!
1) Chocolate or Vanilla?
2) High heels or flats?
3) Favorite fruit?
4) Favorite tv show?
5) Favorite blog?
6) 3 must have makeup products?
7) Favorite lip color?
8) Top 3 songs at the moment?
9) Favorite season?
10) Apples or Oranges?
11) How tall are you?


2 comments:

  1. i've never tried the mint oreos! italy is a bit slow to pick up new things (or any thing actually!)
    :) i'll definitely go check also your personal blog

    barbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mint ones are sooo good! I hope you'll find them someday! And thanks so much for checking out my other blog! It's a little hodgepodge of everything else I love!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete